14 October 2010

Haunted Halloween: Twitter Party Reminder!


Just a reminder for the Twitter party tonight!! Some amazing authors will be there so feel free to ask them questions about their books, projects,
or Halloween plans. :)

How it works:

Trivia Questions

We will have 6 trivia questions. Each question will have a link that takes you to a post (here or at Jessica's blog) and the answer can be found on that specific post.

If you have read the Haunted Halloween posts we have had so far, you have a head start and may already know the answers.

In order to pick a winner the participating authors have chosen a number. The tweet that matches that number, with the correct answer and using the hashtag #HauntedHalloween WINS a book!

Please pay attention to the shipping rules for each trivia question. Some will be US only, US/Canada, or International. We will let you know before each question.

Swag/Candy prizes

We are giving away 5 swag/candy bags during the party. They contain swag from a lot of great YA books, Halloween candy and fun stuff, and a special treat from Nancy Holder! Some Wicked mints from Disneyworld! Cool huh?

These packs are open to US/Canada only. In order to enter to win one, all you have to do is tweet "TRICK OR TREAT" and the #HauntedHalloween hashtag sometime during the party. At the end of the night we will be picking random tweets (through random.org) and those people will be the winners!


Make sure you follow

@BoundbyBooks
@TotalBookaholic

and that you use the #HauntedHalloween tag for EACH TWEET! That way we can see it!

and enjoy the party! :)

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

11 comments:

  1. Don't have a twitter account. Never seem to have anything worth tweeting! Oh well. Have fun!

    jessbess2505[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I'll be there!

    stephanie_xoxo27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy! Can't wait :)

    Stephanie
    2love.stephanie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun, I'll try (very hard) to be there. ^_^

    hauntingorchid (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait. I hope I don't mess up on any of my entries!

    jlynettes @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun! I hope my kids will let me join in!

    candace_redinger at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you guys enjoy the party!
    Pokadots1121@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of a twitter party before so this should be fun.


    romancebookjunkiesdanielle at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope a fun time was had by all:)

    msdarcy22@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your twitter party was fun:) It sounded like a great time.

    bchild5@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOOOO!!! I missed it!
    Anywho...Congrats to the winners!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks
    brainytex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love