10 January 2011

In My Mailbox (43, 44, 45 & 46)

It's time for another week of In My Mailbox - here's a look at all the great books that arrived on my doorstep either by purchase, trade or for review. It's hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. As always, thanks so much for hosting it Kristi!


First off - sorry this is a day late! I wasn't going to do an IMM for these last 4 weeks... I think that's how long it's been since my last one. But I figured I haven't had much time to post in the last week - I've been busy reading! - I figured I might as well catch up and do a Christmas re-cap too. There won't be a picture for this one - sorry. They books are scattered all over my super messy shelves and... well, I'm sure I'll be forgetting something as it is. So, here's the last 4 weeks of IMM's!

For Review:

The Girl Who Became a Beatle By: Greg Taylor
Deadly By: Julie Chibbaro
Prom and Prejudice By: Elizabeth Eulberg
The Haunted (The Hollow, #2) By: Jessica Verday
Wired (Skinned, #3) By: Robin Wasserman
Zombies Vs. Unicorns By: Holly Black, Justine Larbalestier, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Maureen Johnson, Carrie Ryal, Scott Westerfeld, Meg Cabot, Garth Nix, Kathleen Duey Margo Lanagan Naomi Novik, Diana Peterfreund, Libba Bray and Cassandra Clare
Freefall By: Mindi Scott
Nothing Like You By: Lauren Strasnick
Fallen: Volume 1 (The Fallen & Leviathan) By: Thomas E. Sniegoski
Fallen: Volume 2 (Aerie & Reckoning)  By: Thomas E. Sniegoski
Rot & Ruin (Benna Imura, #1) By: Jonathan Maberry
Blank Confession By: Pete Hautman
Choker By: Elizabeth Woods
Slice of Cherry By: Dia Reeves
Clarity By: Kim Harrington
Presenting...Tallulah By: Tori Spelling
Monsters Eat Whiny Children By: Bruce Eric Kaplan
Mostly Monsterly By: Tammi Sauer
Fairly Fairy Tales By: Esmé Raji Codell

A HUGE Thank You Goes out to... Simon & Schuster, Julie Chibbaro, Big Honcho Media, Scholastic and Feiwel & Friends.

Purchased:

Anna and the French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins
Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love By: Trisha Telep, Maggie Stiefvater, Becca Fitzpatrick, Rachel Vincent, Karen Mahoney, Diana Peterfreund, Daniel Waters, Carrie Ryan, Justine Must, Daniel Marks, Sarah Rees Brennan, Michelle Rowen, Michelle Zink, Caitlin Kittredge
Unwind (Unwind, #2) By: Neal Shusterman
Revolution By: Jennifer Donnelly
And a bunch of books on my Kindle from Gift Cards

Christmas Gifts (Of the bookish sort):

The Tattoo Chronicles By: Kat Von D
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) By: James Dashner
Hunger (Horseman of the Apocalypse, #1) By: Jackie Morse Kessler
The Reformed Vampire Support Group By: Catherine Jinks
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) By: Richelle Mead
The Forbidden Game: The Hunter; The Chase; The Kill By: L.J. Smith
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, #5) By: Melissa de la Cruz
Crashed (Skinned, #2) By: Robin Wasserman
A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1) By: Y.S. Lee
The Body at the Tower (The Agency, #2) By: Y.S. Lee
No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets, #2) By: Elizabeth Chandler
Bitten (Dangerous Girls, #1-2) By: R.L. Stien
The DUFF By: Kody Keplinger

And from my Book Blogging Twin and BFF, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic -

My Soul To Take By: Rachel Vincent
My Soul To Save By: Rachel Vincent
My Soul To Keep By: Rachel Vincent

Traded or Won:

Stealing Kathryn (Gatherers, #2) By: Jacquelyn Frank

Yes... a TON of books! I think I have them all here, though I have a feeling I've missed one or two. Just remember these books have been coming in for the last month PLUS there was a Christmas recap. Talk about an exciting month here! So many great titles, so little time. However, I've been reading like crazy, so there will be a bunch of reviews coming throughout the next few weeks and then some. Keep an eye out for more giveaways as well. What's your week in books been like?

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

4 comments:

  1. WHOA! That was a LOT!!

    Still have to read Verday's The Hallow myself.

    Love Rachel Vincent's books no matter what it is!

    Hope you enjoy the Forbidden Game Trilogy! Read that one myself years ago before the Vampire Diaries. I really liked it. Perhaps more than Vampire Diaries. My anthology one is the older 90s cover as well as my Vampire Diaries ones, I love them! They're so trippy!!

    Enjoy all those books!!

    Here was my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some seriously awesome books the past month! Good luck reading all of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeepers, that is one giant pile of books! And I thought I'd gotten a lot since the beginning of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love